Approx. 135 acres total
The 55 on the Northside of E60rd – Just South of the Kansas state line. Big buck area, hasn’t been leased or hunted in many years. It is a deer haven with a timbered hill and many varieties of trees; oak, and walnut, for cover and bedding area, open field for grazing, and Big Creek running through the secluded property. Recently spotted deer and turkeys in the property.
The 80 on the Southside of E60rd – Just South of the Kansas state line. Big buck area, hasn’t been leased or hunted in many years. Timbered Hill with oak, pecan, walnut trees, and more for cover plus a pond and fields nearby Big Creek. Bear has recently been spotted along with deer and turkeys.
- Annual Lease
- 3 Ponds and Big Creek on Property – Some may be dry
- Camping is allowed and is off the property approx 1mi to the West of Property.
- Livestock Present – None however it does have a grazing lease and there is a possibility.
- No Water/Electric
- Family Lease: Immediate Family Members Only: Wife and your Kids.
- Bag Limit is for 3 Hunters only so if your wife and kids shoot an animal it counts towards your bag limit.
- No Guests
- Must text landowner when going to property.