Approx. 330 acres total
The 160 – North of N4270 RD and E 70 RD. Just South of the Kansas state line. Big buck area, hasn’t been leased or hunted in many years. Old Longwith house and corral, sheds, plus pond on hill with timbered area with a variety of trees for cover and open fields. Deer spotted bedding down in sheds and around pond area recently, lots of good deer sign on the property.
The South 170 – Timbered area with many varieties of trees for cover, open fields, and Big Creek running through property with crossing. Deer and Turkeys recently spotted while photos were being taken, lots of good deer sign on the property. There is access to the SE corner from an adjoining landowner.
- Annual Lease
- 5 Ponds and Big Creek on Property – Some may be dry
- Camping is allowed and is off the property approx 1mi to the N of Property.
- Livestock Present – None however it does have a grazing lease and there is a possibility.
- No Water/Electric
- Family Lease: Immediate Family Members Only: Wife and your Kids.
- Bag Limit is for 5 Hunters only so if your wife and kids shoot an animal it counts towards your bag limit.
- No Guests
- Must text landowner when going to property.